.

.
LOVE is like MAGIC ..but sometimes, MAGIC is nothing more than just an ILLUSION ..

Thursday, April 19, 2012

random quotes.. =)

There comes a point where you have to realize that you'll never be good enough for some people, but that's not your problem.

 
As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to let us down, probably will.

even though she knows he doesn't deserve it, she still gives him every little piece of her. 
 

Nothing is permanent, especially people. Don't have your hopes high. Friends become strangers, lovers become friends & people leave. 
 
 
One day I hope you look back at what we had, and regret every single thing you did to let it end. 
 
 
Loving someone who doesn't feel the same way is like using a white crayon on white paper. It's always invisible.
 
 I wish I was the one that you wanted. 
 
 
Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose
 
 
I like how the people you love could ignore you like you've never existed
 
 
I'm not sure what scares me more, that you will never start loving me or that i will never stop loving you. 


All i need to know is that im something you've been missing. 

No matter what happens, no matter what we do, I'll always remember the first time I saw you. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment